RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
For your convenience, we’ve outlined the terms of the LUXURY AUTOPARTS return policy below:
- Customers must have an authorized RMA # before a product can returned to LUXURY AUTOPARTS. There are two ways to get an authorized RMA #.
1. Log into your account online, clicking on the order and submitting a return. You must receive an e-mail with the RMA status Authorized before the product is shipped back.
2. Contact Customer service (515) 989-1715 and request an RMA.
- Customer will need to fill out a return and or exchange form and include it in the box with the item being returned. If the return was processed online, the authorized RMA e-mail can be printed and placed in the box with the returned product. Note: For online customers you will initially receive two e-mail notifications that show your products return eligibility (Pending, Authorized or Denied). Once authorized you may return your product and will receive additional e-mails showing the internal inspection Status process regarding your return.
- Items purchased from LUXURY AUTOPARTS E-Commerce must be returned to:
PRODUCT RETURNS DEPARTMENT
LUXURY AUTOPART Group
8649 Hacks Cross Rd Olive Branch, MS. 38654
Customer Service #: (515) 989-1715
- Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase, in new/ unused condition.
- Items not purchased from the LUXURY AUTOPARTS E-Commerce department cannot be returned to LUXURY AUTOPART directly. Please contact your place of purchase.
- Once the item has been received at LUXURY AUTOPARTS, the inspection process may take 7-10 business days before a refund can be submitted.
- LUXURY AUTOPARTS reserves the right to deny any return.
- LUXURY AUTOPARTS E-Commerce department does not take back returns without proof of purchase. If the paper receipt or packing slip is lost the customer can call LUXURY AUTOPART for an e-mailed copy. A copy can also be obtained by signing into your account online, go to my orders, select the order, then click invoices and you will have an option to print the invoice.
- All LUXURY AUTOPARTS E-Commerce returns must be sent prepaid, no COD shipments will be accepted.
Any part which in our opinion, shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer’s instructions and/ or subjected to improper handling, packaging or shipping by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration, we reserve the right to charge a restocking or disposition fee or to refuse the return of any exceptions.